JUNIOR SPORTS GRANT
The Sporting Legends Junior Sports Grant aims to provide recreational and sporting facilities for Junior sports and its members in the Wellington Shire area. Grants may be awarded for:
• Travelling and/or accommodation expenses
• Training and/or coaching clinics
• Any association, club or school that caters for Juniors* on an individual or team basis in their sport
• Any individual belonging to an association, club or school catering for Juniors in their sport
• Any individual participating in a sport at Junior level
*The SLC deems a ‘Junior’ to be a person yet to attain the age of 21 years
Applicants may apply accordingly for which the proposed grant fits:
The SLC Board of Directors reserves the right to vary grant allocations at any time according to the individual merits and needs of the recipient.
Please download and complete the application form below.
Junior Sports Grant Application Form